Warranty And Disclaimer
Warranty And Disclaimer
- All images shown on our website are for illustration purpose only. The colour of the actual items might have slight variation from the illustrated photos due to photo angles and environmental lightings.
- For natural (live) edge or shape products, all the actual products will be different from the illustration photos shown on our website.
- Warranty is only applicable for manufacturing defects, does not include wear and tear from usage of the items.
- The warranty period starts from the date of delivery.
- This warranty extends only to the original purchasers who acquire new products from SG Home Furniture Pte. Ltd.
- All products, parts, or components must have been installed, used, and maintained according to the given instructions and must not have been subject to misuse or abuse in order to be eligible for coverage under this warranty.
- Any modification done to the original product voids the warranty.
Natural Solid Wood Products
- As the wood ages, the natural colour and wood grains of the wood slabs may change over time. This is not indicative of a product defect and is a natural process for the wood.
- All solid wood products are handmade, there might be a slight variation in dimensions even if the products are produced in the same batch.
- Over time and repeated use, your wood tables may have their coatings wear off.
- Natural movement in all solid wood products can be expected due to natural expansion and contraction caused by humidity, sunlight and/or moisture. Cracks and colour fading might appear on all natural products which is part of the natural occurrences and wood characteristics. We do not provide any warranty for such natural occurrences.
- Cracks, colour fading and warping might occur due to prolong exposure of direct sunlight and environment conditions.
- All products that require the use of solid wood slabs have a warranty of 3 years.
Leather of all sorts
- The natural characteristics of leather marks, changes in surface finishes, variations of shades, scars, tick bites, and wrinkles occur naturally in leather. These characteristics are not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Pilling on fabric surface, stretching, wrinkling, color variation, and natural textural changes due to usage are not considered manufacturing defects.
- All foam & cushions will soften with normal use and naturally conform to the shape of the user over time. This is considered as normal wear and tear and not a manufacturing defect.
- Warranty is applicable for 5 years for any defects in the frame structure.
- Warranty is applicable for 1 year for any defects in the upholstery.
- The natural characteristics of rattan, changes in surface finishes, variations of shades, scars, skin residue occur naturally in rattan. These characteristics are not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Rattan will sag with normal use and naturally conform to the shape of the user over time. This is considered as normal wear and tear and not a manufacturing defect.
- Warranty is applicable for 1 year for any defects in the upholstery
- Surface wear and tear is common in case goods after use. These are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered under the warranty.
- Please take note that the gaps between each component of the carpentry will have a slight difference as all items are handmade.
- Chairs, Wardrobes, TV Consoles, Sideboards, Cabinets, Table Legs, Beds all come with a 1 year warranty.
- Warranty will cover the electronic parts such as the lifting mechanism and the motor for 3 years.
- Warranty will cover missing materials from the products at the time of delivery.
- Warranty will cover defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the products at the time of delivery.
- Warranty will cover major defects in the functionality of the lifting mechanism
Warranty for all accessories are covered for one year unless otherwise stated.
- Replaced parts will be recollected by SG Home Furniture.
- Any replacement parts shall be fully provided by SG Home Furniture, any shipping costs shall be half-borne by the consumer.
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
- Replaced parts may vary in colour and texture to the original.
- Warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial use.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
- Warranty covers parts replacement only. Labour / transport cost of $30 will be borne by the customer for the engineer to be onsite.